If your swivel was damaged in transit we will happily send you one of these replacement bolts free of charge - please just give us a call.
This replacement bolt does not include the nut and washer as these can be reused from your existing one.
This is not a difficult job but if you don’t have access to reasonably good tools and some thread lock we recommend that you ask a mechanic to do it.
- Slacken the screw about one turn from the ‘locked down’ position.
- Use a spanner to grip the nut or wedge something between it and the guide to prevent it rotating.
- Use a vice-grip to catch the bolt below the knob and unscrew it from the nut. It is secured with thread lock but should not be difficult to unscrew.
- Be careful not to lose either the waved washer above the nut or the flat washer below it.
- Reassemble using the new screw.
- When all the components are in place, position the nut about 3 turns down from the shoulder on the bolt and apply thread lock to the bolt threads above the nut.
- Then tighten the nut up against the shoulder of the bolt. Allow some time for the thread lock to set.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.