The 3 in 1 Gascube detector alerts against dangerous levels of propane / butane, carbon monoxide and so called knock-out gasses.
The unit operates on a 12V battery and has a high-sensitivity sensor with an 80dB louder siren, as well as a temperature compensated sensor that works reliably even over 25 ° C. The units smart switch helps to monitor dangerous concentrations of gases and keeps them under control.
- The LED alarm indictor makes use of Blue and Red lights
- BLUE (steady light) = okay / operational
- BLUE (flashing light) = calibration
- RED = ALARM with continuous alarm siren
- Standby power consumption: 100mA, power consumption in alarm: 180 mA.