Railsail + Reimo MultiRail + End caps + Adhesive
Save £25 when purchasing your Reimo MultiRail, Railsail and adhesive together. Simply choose from a long wheel base or short wheel base and add to your basket.
1 x Reimo MultiRail (SWB or LWB)
The Reimo MultiRail is one of the most versatile multi-functional rails on the market. It comes complete with a gutter rail to disperse rainwater easily as well as end caps to finish it off with a professional look.
You can also use the Reimo MultiRail campervan awning to fit a canopy or awning to the gutter by using a pole and clamps. This awning rail even has a second channel for fitting your awning directly if it has a kador strip which makes it ideal for drive away awnings.
- Simple mounting for annexes, canopies and awnings
- Features a gutter for water to disperse water easily & end caps for a clean finish
- Everything needed to fit with the exception of bonding agent (follow the link further down the page)
- Made from anodized aluminium with a nice black finish
- Roof load capacity up to 100kg
- Dimensions: SWB = 2.6m / LWB = 3m.
- Fitting guides are included in German and have a few photos. You can also find a video guide here for additional info: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2BMdvlMWFsI
1 x Sikaflex 252 Black sealant 300ml tube
1 x Kiravans Railsail
The Kiravans Rail Sail is a sail-cloth type rain and sun shade manufactured in heavy duty waterproof fabric to attach to the side of your van. Also comes in a Kiravans canvas storage bag. Check out the video to see some of the different styles of awning you can create. (just ignore the last minute of the video which shows another idea we were playing with at the time!)
- Requires a MultiRail or other kador-band-fixing tube (6mm dia) on the side of your van so that our rail-sail kador bead can slide in and attach nice and tight to your van.
- Other than that it just needs poles, guylines and pegs to keep it up.
- Multi-pointed abstract shape: no square corners
- Flexibility built in: so you can put it up in a range of different shapes
- Waterproof fabric: note that whilst the fabric itself is waterproof, the seams are not watertight
- Lightweight: made from lightweight waterproof nylon
- Fast to put up: with 1, 2 or 3 poles depending on the shape you want to achieve
- Can be used with no poles: If you just want a rain cover over your sliding door to give a bit of an extra dry area on a rainy day
- Double stitched: with reinforced corners & plastic stitched in eyelets for durability
- Extends outside the front passenger door: so you can open the door when the awning is up
- Perfect length for a Short wheel base T5: but will fit anything really with a rail of about 2.6m
- 2 x fabric tabs at the rail ends: in case you ever want to use it free standing without a rail
- Extra eyelets on each side: For attaching guylines to create rain channels & avoid the dreaded awning-roof-pond (did we mention this was designed in Yorkshire in winter?!)
- Free Kiravans canvas storage bag: So no need to spend time rolling it back up tightly
- Colour: very dark grey, almost black as shown in these pictures
- Kador strip side: 265cm.
- Approx weight / measurements when packaged: 70 x 15 x 15 cm / 3kg
- 1-3 adjustable poles (About 7-foot high plus or minus a bit)
- 3-5 guy lines, each of 4 or 5 metres length.