Mini Heki - with forced ventilation
(for roof thickness 43 to 60mm)
This Mini Heki roof light by Dometic combines all the amazing features of the Mini Heki with the additional needs of campers. It comes with forced ventilation for improved air flow, and is designed to fit the more thicker rooftops of campervan conversions, so if your roof thickness measures between 43 and 60mm, then this is the roof light for you, offering great ventilation and a touch of bright, natural light.
No matter which Mini Heki roof light you choose, you’ll get to enjoy the great features and functions that the Mini Heki has become famous for. This includes the multi position opening which allows you to have your roof light fully open, partially open, or in what Dometic calls the ‘poor weather’ position, the adjustable darkening and fly screens, the solid insulation, and let’s be honest… it’s quite nice looking too.
- 400 x 400mm opening, which is standard across all the compact Mini Heki models
- 50 degree max opening when the roof light is in the fully open position
- Forced ventilation
- Suits roof thicknesses of between 43 and 60mm
- Double glazed acrylic for strength and durability
- 3 different positions that can be changed easily using the handle