Midi Heki - Electric rooflight
with forced ventilation
The Midi Heki electric roof light by Dometic is a slightly larger version of the more compact Mini Heki, measuring 500 x 700mm. It’s actually a pretty standard feature in a lot of new campervans these days, but if you’ve decided to go down the DIY conversion route, you can retrofit this roof window easily. You get a lot more light and air with the Midi Heki than the Mini Heki, but all the same great Mini features.
What you get here is a durable acrylic double glazed roof window, a designer inner frame which will look great in any campervan conversion, a fly screen and darkening screen, electric motor, and forced ventilation. And because of its rectangular shape, rather than square shape, it suits narrow spaces better, so any tiny interiors that are a bit dull and dark can be brightened.
- Hands free fully electric opening mechanism, unlike the standard handle operation
- Maximum opening 60 degrees in fully open position
- 500 x 700mm rectangular shape; longer and wider than the Mini Heki
- Designed to last, and made from ASA weather resistant plastic
- Forced ventilation
- Fly screen and darkening screen
- Easy clean materials