Replacement locking bolt assembly for double swivel system
If your swivel was damaged in transit we will happily send you a replacement knob assembly free of charge, please just call us.
Please note: We will only dispatch these free of charge within 14 days of sending out your swivel. If you need one later than that please just buy on-line as normal. This replacement bolt does not include the nut and washer as these can be re-used from your existing one.
This is not a difficult job but if you don’t have access to reasonably good tools and some threadlock we recommend that you ask a mechanic to do it!
- Slacken the screw about one turn from the ‘locked down’ position.
- Use a spanner to grip the nut or wedge something between it and the guide to prevent it rotating.
- Use a vise-grip to catch the bolt below the knob and unscrew it from the nut. It is secured with threadlock but should not be difficult to unscrew.
- Be careful not to lose either the waved washer above the nut or the flat washer below it.
- Reassemble using the new screw.
- When all the components are in place, position the nut about 3 turns down from the shoulder on the bolt and apply threadlock to the bolt threads above the nut.
- Then tighten the nut up against the shoulder of the bolt. Allow some time for the threadlock to set.
Delivery EuropeEuropean delivery not available.
Delivery UKUK delivery not available.
Delivery InternationalInternational delivery not available.
Assembled knob for double swivel system
|Guarantee: We guarantee everything we sell for 12 months. If a fault develops within 12 months of purchase we will replace or repair it - which ever is most suitable. If a replacement is not available we will offer a refund.|
|Shipping Note: No|