As we all move to compressor fridges and to decent leisure batteries the old power management & control systems traditionally used in campervans are becoming more and more outdated. Not least in terms of appearance.
At Kiravans we have been working with one of the Italian electrical manufacturers in the motorhome industry to bring a new, modern, clean and tidy system to the UK market. We think you'll like it.
You get a small clean looking control panel with digital display - this includes a battery volt meter, split charge relay and a series of touch-control switches.
- Two lighting circuits (eg one for each side of the van, or high &low level lighting)
- A kitchen circuit (cooker ignition, pump)
- An Aux circuit (eg 12v USB plugs)
- Battery meter is two touch - once for leisure battery, again for car battery
- Fuse box is all set up with spade connectors at the back for yoru various circuits, inputs & battery connections. Each is labelled and a fuse is provided
- Wiring diagram is included and we have written a plain-English guide complete with photos which will be published when the kits arrive in stock.
Delivery EuropeEuropean delivery by GLS or DPD depending on size and weight. Delivery in 5-7 days. Cost will be calculated at checkout
Delivery UKUK mainland delivery is sent by standard courier (3-4 days) or express service (1-2 days). Delivery times may be longer for Northern Ireland, Highland & Islands, and rural postcodes. Note: Express 24 is not a guaranteed service. Free for orders over £69
Delivery InternationalInternational delivery not available.
Kiravans campervan electric 12 volts control system
|Compatibility: Not Applicable|
|Kit Includes: Instructions, Installation guide with photos|
|Compatible With: All campervan conversions|
|Shipping Note: No|