VW T5 / T6 Passsenger seat swivel (RIB) - Left Hand Drive
Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for VW T5 campervans gets lots of praise in the various forums. In our own experience we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
- Kits include swivel plate and bolts to fit standard VW seat boxes
- European TUV safety approval
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- The swivel plate mounts between your original seat base and the original seat slider rails
- Seat height increases: 23mm
- Swivel point is centrally located in the seat
Note: For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment (that is most of them) you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything. On some models it appears that the plastic handbrake covering rubs on the swivel & may need to be removed.
- Swivels include fitting instructions, for additional info see here: Fitting instructions - single swivels
- For common questions such as fitting a leisure a battery under your seat please see here : Common questions