European Vivaro, Trafic, Primastar X82/NV300 (2014+) & Scudo (2016+)
Drivers seat swivel (RIB) - Left Hand Drive - offset
Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate gets lots of praise in the various forums. In our own experience we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
- Kits include swivel plate and bolts to fit standard seat boxes
- European TUV safety approval
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- The swivel plate mounts between your original seat base and the original seat slider rails
- Pivot point is offset from the centre
How to use: To rotate driver's seat the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Then re-engage handbrake once the seat is facing the rear. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment (that is most of them) you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything.
Note: There is a fixing pin under the original slider that has to be cut off and removed.
- Swivels include fitting instructions, for additional info see here: Fitting instructions - single swivels
- For common questions such as fitting a leisure a battery under your seat please see here : Common questions
Delivery EuropeEuropean delivery by GLS or DPD depending on size and weight. Delivery in 5-7 days. Cost will be calculated at checkout
Delivery UKUK mainland delivery is sent by standard courier (3-4 days) or express service (1-2 days). Delivery times may be longer for Northern Ireland, Highland & Islands, and rural postcodes. Note: Express 24 is not a guaranteed service. Free for orders over £69
Delivery InternationalInternational delivery not available.
European Vivaro / Trafic X82 / NV300 (2014+) & Scudo (2016+) Driver seat swivel (RIB) with offset LHD
|Safety Standard: TUV Homologation|
|Compatibility: Not Applicable|
|Kit Includes: Fixings|
|Compatible With: Vivaro / Trafic (left hand drive only)|
|Shipping Note: No|