Ducato / Jumper / Boxer (06+) Passenger offset seat swivel (RIB)
What is offset? The offset feature of this particular swivel means that the pivot point is offset from the centre by a few centimetres towards the handbrake side of their seat. This means that the seat finishes up facing backwards a bit further from the door. The main advantage is that seats with armrests will spin around more easily. See our short video to the right of the page where we illustrate how this works.
Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
These seat swivels only fit vans with single front seats. The kit includes:
- Swivel plate and bolts to fit standard seat boxes.
- The swivel plate fits onto the original seat base.
- European TUV safety approval.
- Seat height increases by approx 23mm.
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving.
- Pivot point is located offset.
Note: For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment (that is most of them) you will find that you may need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate easily.
Note: We no longer include paper copies of our fitting guides so please: View our fitting Guide for T5 swivel