Storage is always one of the biggest challenges for campervan owners. The real beauty of a Kiravans DoorStore is that it fits straight into the redundant sliding door cavities. Simply remove the factory fitted hardboard panel, pop in your DoorStore, fixing into place with the supplied fixing clips and you will gain loads more storage in a matter of minutes!
Normally, the doors are simply covered in a piece of carpeted board - which just leaves you with a large flat piece of carpet to stare at, thinking to yourself every evening... 'There must be something better I could do with that space' - well now there is :-)
Notes on fitting
It's important that once fitted, you check thoroughly that there is no contact between the DoorStore and your van's rear panel when door is slid open. Do not overload the storage pockets as contents may contact the van when door is opened.
- Designed by Kiravans & manufactured in the UK
- Manufactured using tough textured plastic
- OEM finish to compliment your existing panels
- Install in minutes using supplied panel fixings / poppers
- Great use of space, providing loads of instant extra storage
- No loss of living space
- Wipe clean in seconds
- Compatible with 'auto' doors but a small relay will have to be drilled out and re-located.
- Not compatible with VW T6.1
- Not compatible with wheel arch extenders or vans with plastic cladding (eg. the T5 shuttle)
- Not compatible with vans with a door release cable routed through the hole in the middle void (see Door Store video)
- Kiravans DoorStore
- 20 long panel clips in light grey
- Multilingual fitting guide
Kiravans DoorStore Resources
Installation documentation, videos & FAQ's:
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.