When you're on a camping trip, part of the fun is cooking outside. Even if you have a cooker in your motorhome, a separate cooking cabinet is a bonus for summer evenings on the campsite. It's great for camping, keeping food cool and safe from flies, as well as keeping your camping space neat and tidy.
If you're in a motorhome, the unit can be used for easy access to BBQ food. With a newly developed cross frame made from aluminium tube and tough, resistant cover made of double-sided and coated 100% polyester, the Azabache LS Cross Square cooking cabinet can comfortably be left outside under your caravan's awning. It features a removable working top and 1 height adjustable and pivoting leg.
The Cabinet Azabache LS Cross Square is a durable and stylish cabinet, easy to clean and packs into its own convenient carrying case for easy storage and transportation.
- Newly designed cross frame for increased stability - Made of high quality square profile aluminium, this frame has special folding joints that enable fast and easy assembly and disassembly.
- Ventilation Net – A rear wall ventilation net ensures good air circulation, while a wind break protects your cooker on the work surface.
- Adjustable Foot – One foot can be rotated and pivoted to adjust the height for every type of ground surface.
- Carrying Case - Included.
- Weight: 8.9kg
- Dimensions: The open unit measures 58 x 49cm
- Height: stands at 90 cm high
- Folded dimensions: 62 x 12 x 61cm
- Material: 100% Polyester