Manufactured in France by Scopema, the RIB swivel plate for campervans gets lots of praise on the various forums. In our own experience, we have found these seat swivels to be very robust and rattle-free.
To rotate the seat, the engine must be turned off, vehicle put in gear and the handbrake released temporarily. Once the seat is facing the rear re-engage handbrake. For seats fitted with up/down height adjustment, you will find that you probably need to pump up the seat height to allow the seat to rotate without the grey plastic trim around the base catching on anything. If you have a plastic handbrake cover then you may have to remove it and replace with our fabric slip-on cover.
- Swivel plate fits between the base and seat slider rails on normal seats
- Automatically locks in place facing forward for driving
- Pivot point is centrally located in the base
- European TUV safety approval
- Compatible with the VW T5 / T6 & Caravelle
- Compatible with heated seats, airbags & the Kiravans T5/T6 Double swivel.
- Double passenger seats: If you have a double passenger seat in your van then the driver seat will not rotate unless you fit a swivel plate below the double passenger seat as well. For more detail please download our ‘Compatibility Information’ PDF below.
- Seat height increase: Approx 43mm
- Safety: European TUV safety approval
- Swivel plate
- Raising shims
- Bolts to fit standard seat boxes