- 3-in-1 combination - fridge, freezer or use as both
- Power On / Power Off button
- 4 temperature settings
- Soft-touch control panel
- LED user interface with IR sensor
- Dometic dual function lock
- 3-speed compressor system adjusts level against the required cooling demand
- Ambient temperature driven fan for minimization of noise
- Diagnostic LED for fast failure detection
- 1-stage battery protection
- Drainage plug at the bottom
- Robust new handle design (hinges changeable left and right side)
- Air Ventilation System
- Pre-Defined mounting holes from the inside for best fixation to the furniture
- Storage volume: approx. 45.6 litres,
- Freezer compartment: approx 4.4 litres
- Voltage: 12/24 V DC
- Weight: 17 kg
- Power consumption @12v Avg 1.73 ahrs per hour in 24 hours
- Can run on 240 volts AC using a Dometic MPS35
- Dimensions (D x H x W): 500 mm x 534 mm x 380 mm
Q: How long will this fridge work on my leisure battery?
A: There are lots of variables at play here. But essentially we find that a compressor fridge will happily operate for 2-3 days off a 110 Amp Leisure Battery. That will obviously depend on the ambient temperature, the charge state of your battery & the starting temperature of what you put in your fridge.
Q: How can I make the fridge operate for longer?
A: To maximise the timespan always put cold or frozen items in your fridge when you start off and don't run the fridge too cold. When installing the fridge ensure that there is sufficient ventilation around your compressor unit to dissipate the heat generated. After adding a 100 Watt solar panel and regulator to our test van we found that the fridge could run for over a week no problem, but again there are lots of variables at play here.