Our 4-piece set doesn't include your right rear curtain. This kit's designed for folks who have a piece of furniture covering the panel.
Kiravans blackout campervan curtains are double-lined and ensure exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering than standard curtains. They also have the added bonus of being reversible, with a black finish on one side and grey on the opposite.
These are very high-quality curtains manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. (Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating the same fabric and design!)
The fabric is stretchy with a fairly dense weave, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature of these curtains allows up to 20% extra height. The aluminium rails are robust and feature an attractive bevelled edge for a professional finish. Rails come pre-drilled and pre-bent for each window location to make fitting nice and simple.
Fitting Time: 20-30 minutes per window. Don't forget to watch our video below before fitting.
- Blackout curtains ensure exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering. (Total blackout cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric so strong sunlight is still slightly visible).
- Blackout curtain rails are grey
- Stretchy fabric (up to 20% extra height)
- Dense weave for good light blocking and excellent thermal properties
- Robust, aluminium rails with an attractive bevelled edge.
- Pre-bent & pre-drilled colour matched rails (labelled top (T) & bottom (B)
- Strong gliders come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time and are easily replaceable if needed.
- Low profile self-tapping fixing screws are included which sit below the level of the gliders in the rail, no there's no risk of snagging
- Suitable for 2014+ vans only. (See our individual curtains for models up to 2013).
- Tailgate set: The top rail sits with the slider groove facing downwards. The bottom rail sits with the slider groove facing forwards (towards the front of the van). Lower rails are pre-bent to go around the wiper motor housing box (the bend is central and may need slightly altered by hand as the motor housing is slightly offset).
- 4 x pairs of curtains to fit left centre sliding door, right centre fixed panel, left back SWB & tailgate door
- 2 x tie backs for each curtain
- 2 x pre-bent, colour matched rails (one top & one bottom) for each curtain
- End stops - Contoured and colour matched for each rail
- Self tapping fixing screws - Low profile & sit below the level of the gliders in the rail so no risk of snagging
- Strong gliders - These come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time but are easily replaceable if needed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.