This bundle kit includes 1 x Reimo Multirail (with end caps, screws & surface cleaner wipe), 1 x Kiravans Railsail awning, 1 x tube of Sikaflex 252 adhesive.
1 x Reimo Multirail
The Reimo Multirail is one of the most versatile multi functional rails on the market for VW T4 T5 T6 Transporter vans. The Multirail fits just above your door and is perfect for use with the Kiravans Railsail.
- High quality anodised aluminium: with a smooth black finish
- Optional connections: Kador beading or pole & clamps
- Gutter for water: Disperses rain water away from the side of your van
- Pre-curved and pre-drilled: For ease of fitting
- German design
- Includes front & rear end profile spoilers
- Includes self-tapping screws
Fitting Type: Left-hand side
Roof load capacity: Up to 100kg
- Dimensions of Short Wheel Base rail: 2.6 metres
- Dimensions of Long Wheel Base rail: 3.0 metres
1 x Kiravans Railsail Campervan Awning
The Railsail is a multi-pointed abstract shape so theres no square corners. This means it can be put up in a range of different shapes depending on the set up you want to achieve. The fabric itself is waterproof (note: the seam itself is not completely watertight) and double-stitched with reinforced corners and durable stitched in eyelets. The Railsail slides in to the multirail and attaches nice and tight. Other than that it just needs your choice of poles, guylines and pegs to keep it up (not included).
- Multi-pointed abstract shape so it can be put it up in a range of different ways
- Fast to put up with a choice of 1, 2 or 3 poles depending on your set up
- 8mm kador bead sewn into the material
- Extends outside the front passenger door so you can open the door with the awning up
- Perfect length for a Short wheel base T5 but will fit anything with a rail of about 2.6m
- Awning can be used with no poles if you just want a rain cover over your sliding door
- Constructed from lightweight waterproof nylon sail-cloth fabric
- Double-stitched fabric with reinforced corners & plastic stitched in eyelets for durability
- 2 x fabric tabs at the rail ends in case you ever want to use it free standing without a rail
- Extra eyelets on each side for attaching guylines to create rain channels & avoid water from pooling
- Includes a free canvas storage bag
- Kador strip side: 265cm.
- Colour: very dark grey, almost black
- Approx dimensions when packaged: 70 x 15 x 15 cm
- Approx weight when packaged: 3kg
1 x Tube of Sikaflex 252 adhesive
The Sikaflex 252 is a high quality, non-corrosive, high bond adhesive sealant that is easy to use and can be over-painted. It is a very strong adhesive ideal for structural joints subjected to dynamic stress and the adhesive we recommend for fitting a Reimo Multirail.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.