The Waeco Dometic CRX80 Fridge is a 78 litre upright campervan fridge with a cool stainless look. Now, we know what you’re about to ask. "Aren’t chest fridges more energy efficient for campervan conversions?". Yes. Usually. The great thing about the Dometic CRX80 is that, for an upright, it’s incredibly energy efficient, using just 1.2 amps per hour compared to an average 1.07 by chest fridges.
Part of Dometic’s CoolMatic series, you’re unlikely to find another campervan fridge that’s quite as versatile as this one. Want some ice cold lollies in the middle of summer? There’s an epic sized (well, for a campervan fridge, anyway) 7.5 litre freezer compartment included. Don’t really have a need to freeze? No problem; the entire freezer compartment can be removed to leave you with more fridge space!
- 78 Litre
- Stainless steel look
- Patented removable freezer compartment
- Soft touch control panel makes it easy to adjust the temperature depending on your environment
- Offering a 3-in-1 solution: fridge, freezer or both at the same time!
- Temperature control and compressor speed control enable highly efficient energy consumption
- Dual function locks can also act as vents for your fridge
- Minimal noise as the fan speed automatically adjusts to the ambient temperature
- Bright LED energy saving light with infrared sensor
- 25% more energy efficient than standard upright fridges
- Shelving and separate storage compartments
- Standard or flush-mount installation frame available as accessory
- Electronic Thermostat
- Measures 475(W) x 640(H) x 528(D)
- Input voltage (DC): 12/24 V
- Rated input current (DC): 5.6 A
- Hinge type: Right hinged
- Interior light: Yes, LED
- Certificates: CB, GS, E4
- Climate class (EN62552): T
- Weight: 20 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.