Votronic Combination Mains, Battery and Solar Charger Controller. (VBCS 30/20/250 Triple Converter VCC 12 v - 12 v / 30 Amp. AC Mains 12 v / 20 Amp. MPP Solar 250 Wp. No 3241.
This Votronic is a compact all-in-one design featuring microprocessor control charging by mains electricity, battery to battery, or solar panel input. Charging programmes are predefined for all types of batteries: lead-acid, Gel and AGM as well as Lithium.
Charging cycles are automatically selected by the unit to match the actual current state of the battery and will then ensure ongoing trickle charging and battery maintenance and simultaneously supply connected consumer units with a 12volt supply during the entire charging process.
This Votronic unit provides a single charging controller appropriate for all your charging requirements.
- Plug into the mains supply at a campsite or at home and the 240v charger will charge both your leisure and car batteries. 12v supply circuits will also be powered
- While driving your leisure battery will be charged from the car battery. The system is completely compatible with Euro 6 vehicles (example the new Volkswagen T6). Voltage fluctuations typically seen in Euro 6 vehicles are automatically accommodated. A D+ connection is required to activate the battery to battery charger when your engine is running
- When the sun shines this Votronic unit will ensure your leisure and car batteries are efficiently and completely charged in the shortest possible times. If you happen to have a fridge equipped with AES (Dometic Automatic Energy Selection system) then the unit will provide 12v power to your fridge while solar energy levels are appropriate
- There is no requirement for an additional split charge relay or voltage sensitive relay to connect your car and leisure batteries. Also, no requirement for an additional solar regulator
- A remote display can be added (the Votronic Charge Control Unit) - this allows a single cable connection to a control panel which can be mounted in a more accessible location in your campervan. It is not necessary to use a control display but it allows for convenient remote supervision and control. The controller indicates the status of the various charging sources, current charging phase and voltage of both leisure and car batteries. Alternatively, the Votronic Merkur control panel can be attached