Grab one of our great value bundles that includes 5 x pairs of blackout curtains and 1 x cab internal silver screen set.
This is the perfect bundle for your campervan conversion because you’ll have privacy, security and insulation covered in one go!
- Suitable for UK SWB vans with a left sliding door and right fixed panel.
- Not suitable for the VW Caravelle
- The stretch feature allows up to 20% extra height to ensure the perfect fit.
- Rails are grey.
- Blackout curtains are double layers of fabric. One side of the curtains is grey, the other is black.
- The blackout campervan curtains are reversible and can be fitted either way around, so you have either black or grey on the inside of your campervan.
- The double lining ensures exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering (total black out cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric though - strong sunlight is still visible).
- Each curtain arrives individually bagged and contains 2 pre-drilled rails ready for mounting. The rails are pre-shaped for each specific window, and come labelled top and bottom (T & B) for ease of use. With our Kiravans rail system, you benefit from a robust, aluminium channel with an attractive bevelled edge.
- Rear/Barn Door Curtains: Price quoted is for curtains for both windows. I.e 4 x rails & 2 x curtains. Please note that the lower rail with barn door curtains has pre-bent ends but the centre section is straight so it does not follow the line of the window frame exactly. It will require to be pushed down in the middle and screwed in place. This does result in a slight gap below the rail on either side of the centre fixing screw.
- Tailgate Curtains: The top rail sits with the slider groove facing downwards. The bottom rail sits with the slider groove facing forwards (towards the front of the van). Lower rails are pre-bent to go around the wiper motor housing box (the bend is central and may need slightly altered by hand as the motor housing is slightly offset). If you do not have a rear door wiper then we recommend adding one straight length of rail to your order to replace the standard pre-bent rails.
- Fitting Guide: See PDF fitting instructions. Fitting Time: 20 - 30 minutes per window.
Internal Silver Screen - Climat NT
- Constructed with 4 layers of insulated and reflective material, the Climat NT internal silver screens are designed to be fixed to the inside of your camper van windows to help retain heat in cold weather or reflect sunlight away from your van in hot weather
- The screens are held in place by plastic window suckers and can be put up and taken down in a few minutes
- Including a storage bag and can be rolled or folded away for easy storage
- 5 x pairs of curtains to fit left centre sliding door, right centre (no door), left back SWB, right back SWB, rear doors
- 2 x tie backs for each curtain
- 2 x pre-bent, colour matched rails (one top & one bottom) for each curtain
- End stops - Contoured and colour matched for each rail
- Self tapping fixing screws - Low profile & sit below the level of the gliders in the rail so no risk of snagging
- Strong gliders - These come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time but are easily replaceable if needed
- 1 x Internal Silver Screen Cab Set with storage bag