4-Piece campervan curtain set for vans with a barn door or tailgate door. Simply choose your van and back door set up. Suitable for vans with a left sliding door and right fixed panel (UK van).
Our 4-piece set doesn't include your right rear curtain. This kit's designed for folks who have a piece of furniture covering the panel. It just helps to save some extra pennies!
If you're in the process of creating your dream campervan conversion or your current curtains are looking a bit worn and tired, then our high quality curtain set will finish off your campervan in style.
Our first rate curtains have been carefully designed and manufactured to our specification to ensure a wonderful finish in your campervan. The heavy, dense weave fabric is stretchy, giving very good light blocking and excellent thermal properties. The stretch feature allows up to 20% extra height to ensure the perfect fit. Our manufacturer also supplies curtains to Mercedes incorporating this fabric and design.
Each curtain arrives individually bagged and contains 2 pre-drilled rails ready for mounting. The rails are pre-shaped for each specific window, and come labelled top and bottom (T & B) for ease of use. With our Kiravans rail system, you benefit from a robust, aluminium channel with an attractive bevelled edge.
- VW set: Not suitable for the VW Caravelle
- Trafic/Vivaro set: Suitable for 2014+ vans only. (See our individual curtains for models up to 2013).
- Transit Custom set: For rear door curtains, the bottom rail is straight.
- All tailgate curtain sets: The top rail sits with the slider groove facing downwards. The bottom rail sits with the slider groove facing forwards (towards the front of the van). Lower rails are pre-bent to go around the wiper motor housing box (the bend is central and may need slightly altered by hand as the motor housing is slightly offset). If you do not have a rear door wiper then we recommend adding one straight length of rail to your order to replace the standard pre-bent rails.
Fitting Guide: See PDF fitting instructions. Fitting Time: 20 - 30 minutes per window.
- Rails are grey
- Black out curtains are double layers of fabric. One side of the curtains is grey, the other is black
- The blackout campervan curtains are reversible and can be fitted either way around, so you have either black or grey on the inside of your campervan
- The double lining ensures exceptional thermal insulation and a darker window covering (total black out cannot be achieved with a stretch fabric though - strong sunlight is still visible)
- 4 x pairs of curtains to fit left centre sliding door, right centre fixed panel, left back SWB & rear or tailgate door
- 2 x tie backs for each curtain
- 2 x pre-bent, colour matched rails (one top & one bottom) for each curtain
- End stops - Contoured and colour matched for each rail
- Self tapping fixing screws - Low profile & sit below the level of the gliders in the rail so no risk of snagging
- Strong gliders - These come pre-threaded on the curtains to save you time but are easily replaceable if needed