The Waeco Dometic CRX80 Fridge is a 78 litre upright campervan fridge with a cool stainless look. Now, we know what you’re about to ask. "Aren’t chest fridges more energy efficient for campervan conversions?". Yes. Usually. The great thing about the Waeco Dometic CRX80 is that, for an upright, it’s incredibly energy efficient, using just 1.2 amps per hour compared to an average 1.07 by chest fridges.
Part of Dometic’s CoolMatic series, you’re unlikely to find another campervan fridge that’s quite as versatile as this one. Want some ice cold lollies in the middle of summer? There’s an epic sized (well, for a campervan fridge, anyway) 7.5 litre freezer compartment included. Don’t really have a need to freeze? No problem; the entire freezer compartment can be removed to leave you with more fridge space!
- Soft touch control panel makes it easy to adjust the temperature depending on your environment
- LED energy saving internal light
- Shelving and separate storage compartments to safely store meats and vegetables
- Quiet fan; this fridge won’t keep you awake at all hours of the night!
- 25% more energy efficient than standard upright fridges
- Measures 475(w) x 640(h) x 528(d) Powered by