So what's new?! ...
Firstly, a removable freezer compartment and secondly much lower energy consumption than previous models. Woohoo.
- New soft touch control panel
- Intelligent electronic control of the compressor speed - up to 25% less energy consumption
- 5 different temperature settings
- 2 stage battery protection
- Chamfered cabinet at rear base to help clear the vehicle side
- Bright led interior light with sensor
- Bottle holder, door tray and salad box
- Door latch with venting position to allow air flow while not in use
- Hinging on both side, you can switch it over easily
- 2 years warranty
- 57-litre storage capacity (approx)
- 7-litre freezer capacity (approx)
- average power consumption 45W
- Current consumption 1.14 Ah/h at +25°C ambient temperature, 1.8 Ah/h at +32°C ambient temperature, both at +5°C
- interior temperature
- Automatic reverse pole protection
- Cabinet: black
- Door frame: silver
- Door panel: Matt-silver (brushed stainless steel appearance)
Q: How long will this fridge work on my leisure battery?
A: There are lots of variables at play here. But essentially we find that a compressor fridge will happily operate for 2-3 days off a 110 Amp Leisure Battery. That will obviously depend on the ambient temperature, the charge state of your battery & the starting temperature of what you put in your fridge.
Q: How can I make the fridge operate for longer?
A: To maximise the timespan always put cold or frozen items in your fridge when you start off and don't run the fridge too cold. When installing the fridge ensure that there is sufficient ventilation around your compressor unit to dissipate the heat generated. After adding a 100 Watt solar panel and regulator to our test van we found that the fridge could run for over a week no problem, but again there are lots of variables at play here.
- Overall Size: Height 525mm x Width 448mm x Depth 545mm (inc door).
- Built in with flush-mount frame: 474 x 527 x 540 mm
- Built in with standard frame: 452 x 527 x 492 mm
- Built in without door: 448 x 525 x 492 mm