The 50 litre Vitrifrigo Airlock fridge is one of the smaller Vitrifrigo Airlock models, making it a good choice for small and medium-sized campervan conversions (or as a super space saving solution for larger campervans, too — the shallow 397mm depth keeps it all pretty compact). These models were actually originally designed for boats, so you know that if they fit well on boats, they fit well in campervans.
This 50 litre version has everything that we love about Vitrifrigo’s innovative Airlock technology: the positive latch to stop it opening every time you hit a pothole, the thick insulation, and the strong, durable door seal which all help to keep energy use to a minimum. Oh, and it doesn’t hurt that it’s a great-looking fridge, too, with a silver finish, white shelving, and clean white LED internal light.
- Very lightweight for a campervan compressor fridge
- Dual purpose lock so you can keep the door securely closed, or have it on vent when not in use
- Can be mounted flush, or as a partially built-in fridge; whatever floats your… campervan
- Standard door finish is an interchangeable grey panel, with magnet closure and locking catch
- Temperature is controlled by a mechanical thermostat
- 3.6 litre ice box
- Supplied with a single shelf with bottle holder
- 12/24v as standard, but easily upgradeable to multi voltage
- The C50i is supplied with integral compressor and cooling unit fitted at the base
- Note: No optional fitting frame or Nautic catch is available with this model
- Colour: Silver
- Dimensions: 396mm W x 636mm H x355mm D (397mm D flush)
- Weight: 17kg
- 12/24V as standard