Dometic CTS4110 Cassette Toilet
The Dometic CTS4110 cassette toilet tries its very best to make it feel like you’re sitting on a ‘real’ toilet, and to be honest it does pretty well. Although Dometic have clearly gone for a space-saving design to make this easy to install in your campervan conversion, the CTS4110 doesn’t fare too badly in its attempts to mimic the look, the style, the durability, the strength, and the comfort of a home loo.
But, of course, this isn’t a home loo, it’s a campervan loo, and so it also includes a few features and functions that make it easy to ‘spend a penny’ while you’re enjoying a camping getaway: a detachable wheeled waste tank with telescopic handle, a level indicator (an absolute must if you ask us!), and the ability to swivel the seat to the left or right to accommodate long legs in small bathroom spaces.
- Ceramic inlay makes this really easy to keep clean with minimal effort
- Flush feed from onboard water tank
- Large 19 litre waste tank capacity
- Measures a compact 382 x 672 x 530
- A whopping 18 improvements from the previous CT3000 model
- Designed for compatibility with the SOG system to keep everything smelling fresh