KIRAVANS T5/T6 BARN DOOR STORAGE UNIT
For vans without rear wiper only
Designed to fit the barn doors of a T5 & T6 perfectly, the Door Store instantly allows you to take advantage of the voids inside the barn door. Simply attaches using original VW panel poppers.
Kiravans rear door store Normally the doors are simply covered in a piece of carpeted board - wasting the valuable voids in one of the doors. You generally also find that a carpeted board does not allow the internal handle trim to fit back into position neatly, the extra bulk of the carpet just gets in the way of the original trim clips. Kiravans Barn Door DoorStore includes 2 pieces:
a) the pocket side (right-hand side of the van) makes use of the voids in the door to create three useful storage pockets.
b) the handle side (left-hand side) is simply a flat sheet with the handle hole cut out so that you can have a uniform finish on both doors. Unfortunately, there is no useful storage space in this door.
- Designed by Kiravans
- Manufactured in the UK from tough textured plastic
- Textured factory look finish in grey to complement your existing OEM panels
- Install in minutes
- Instant extra storage
- No loss of living space
- Wipe clean in seconds
- Includes 3 separate storage pockets
- 25 x 'longer' panel trim clips in grey for quick installation are included
- Suitable for both UK & EU vans vans
- Suitable for vans without rear wiper only. If you have a wiper system then the top pocket clashes with the wiper mechanism.
How to fit the Door Store:
1) remove whatever is currently on your door panel
2) present the panel to your door, aligning the CNC cut holes with the OEM fixing holes in your door
3) push in your poppers very firmly. Note that one of the poppers on each side will need the tip to be cut off with a utility knife before fitting. There is one point on each door where the poppers can not go in completely (top row, the corner nearest the centre-line of the van) so you need to make the popper fixing 5mm shorter by trimming the tip off before installation.