MV Airo 2 KW Diesel heater system by Mikuni
Complete with underbody campervan fitting kit
Rob and I both have one of these in our vans and they make a huge difference to family comfort when camping or even just having a day by the beach.
The MV Airo 2 is easy to fit and has the same footprint and installation procedure as other manufacturers' heaters with the added benefits of lower cost of ownership due to lower priced service & maintenance parts.
WARNING: MOST MODERN VANS HAVE A PRESSURISED FUEL SYSTEM. DO NOT ATTEMPT TO JUST PLUMB STRAIGHT INTO A FUEL LINE USING A 'T' PIECE. FUEL MUST COME DIRECTLY FROM THE FUEL TANK USING THE STAND PIPE SUPPLIED.
- Low current consumption
- Very low fuel consumption
- Remote control available (via SIM card or keyfob clicker) - email us for details
- Spare parts are much less expensive than other heater manufacturers.
The Airo 2 control unit can be set to operate as either a thermostat (so it switches off when a temperature is reached) or it can be set to a permanent heat output from 0.9 to 2kw (so it works constantly at an appropriate output, and does not cut in and out through the night).
- The new MV Airo 2kw diesel heater
- Underfloor mounting plate for fixing beneath your van, typically under the driver's seat
- Controller with thermostat temperature control & output control option (Note: controller seen in Mikes video is an old version, the correct one is shown in product photos).
- All electrical connections
- Stainless steel flexible exhaust pipe, securing brackets & jubilee clips
- Flexible inlet pipe, securing brackets & jubilee clips
- 1 metre of 60mm out-let ducting
- 1 inlet vent and 1 outlet vent
- Diesel line, pump and filter plus all connectors
- Fuel Stand Pipe to go in the top of your diesel tank for the VW T5 pressurised fuel system
- Everything you need for a full install - takes about a day to complete the job
- Installation manual & diagram
- 2 Years warranty
- UK technical support line
The MV Airo includes an upgraded control switch, offering more flexibility than those supplied with other makes of diesel heater. It can work either as a thermostat or to set a constant heat output.
Installation instructions (for a VW T5/T6) can be found under downloads.
Quote from our first customer: Fantastic, it's by far the best diesel heater kit I've seen, everything you could possibly need is in the box.